Hunting Concessions In Six Countries
African Echo conducts hunting safaris in six countries, namely Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Experience the best of African Hunting Safaris:
- NAMIBIA - We will mainly focus on Elephant and Buffalo. Additional plains game trophies are also available.
- EASTERN CAPE COASTAL AREA - We will mainly focus on Blue Duiker, Caracal, Cape Bushbuck, Oribi, Cape Grysbok and Common Duiker.
- EASTERN CAPE MIDLANDS - We will hunt for Eastern Cape Greater Kudu, Waterbuck, Nyala, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, Impala, Mountain Reedbuck, Common Reedbuck, Common, Black and White Springbok, Bontebok, Cape Eland, Burchell's Zebra, Red Hartebeest, Red Lechwe, Fellow Deer, Steenbok, Common Duiker, Warthog, Bushpig and many more. We will work the hunt on foot in the hills and hunting fitness is a pre-requisite.
- KALAHARI - Trophies include White Rhino, Sable, Roan, Giraffe, Tsessebe, Burchell's Zebra, Cape Eland, Waterbuck, Greater Kudu, Gemsbok, Kalahari Springbok, Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, White and Common Blesbok, Impala, Warthog, Ostrich, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Black-backed Jackal.
- LUANGWA VALLEY - We will mainly focus on Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Hippopotamus, Nile Crocodile, Greater Kudu, Cookson's Wildebeest, Livingstone Eland, Lichtenstein Hartebeest, Chobe Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Sharpe's Grysbok, Waterbuck, Puku, Warthog, Impala, Spotted Hyena and Yellow Baboon.
- MARRUPA DISTRICT - We will mainly focus on Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Sable, Hippopotamus, Nile Crocodile, Spotted Hyena, Niassa Wildebeest, Livingstone’s Eland, Livingstone’s Suni, Sharpes Grysbok, Greater Kudu, Waterbuck, Lichtenstein’s Hartebeest, Chobe Bushbuck, Common Reedbuck, Burchell’s Zebra, Warthog and Yellow Baboon.
- MOORDENAARS KAROO - We will mainly focus on Grey Rhebok and Klipspringer. Other game available includes Greater Kudu, Gemsbok, Common Duiker and Steenbok.
- ZIMBABWE SAVE VALLEY - We will focus mainly on the Elephant, leopard, buffalo and in addition to the usual big game, we can take, if you wish, anteater, civet, genet, African wild cat, mongoose, porcupine and ratel.
- BURKINA FASO - We will mainly focus on the Western Savannah Buffalo, Western Roan, Western Hartebeest, Western Kob, Waterbuck (Sing Sing), Harnessed Bushbuck and Nigerian Bohor Reedbuck. Other species that are frequently seen include Lion, Hippo, Elephants, Oribi, Warthog and Baboon.
- ZAMBEZI DELTA - We will mainly focus on Buffalo, Hippopotamus, Nile Crocodile, Sable, Livingstone’s Eland, Greater Kudu, Nyala, Lichstentein’s Hartebeest, Waterbuck, Chobe Bushbuck, Livingstone’s Suni, Common Reedbuck, Warthog and Yellow Baboon.
"The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world. The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!" (Theodore Roosevelt)
Visit our image gallery to browse hunting trophies from our five consessions. Rowland Ward 's Records of Big Game is known to all hunters around the world, is the one universally accepted and objective source which establishes what a trophy animal really is, whether you are hunting in South Africa or Zambia, Zimbabwe or Burkina Faso, Mazambique or Namibia.
... Read More
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Trophy fees are quoted and payable in US$ or Euro. In Mozambique, South Africa and Zambia all day fees and trophy prices are quoted and payable in US$ or Euro. In Burkina Faso all day fees and trophy prices are quoted and payable in Euro.
... Read More
IN THE MEDIA
Hunting the Wrong Kind of Animal in the Luangwa Valley, Zambia. By Glaeser Conradie from African Echo. There I was, a youngster trying to gain practical experience on game management and client relations, in the middle of Zambia's Luangwe Valley, asking myself, what am I doing here?
... Read More
Contact us for your tailor-made safari combining our different concessions. If you would like to receive personal updates on our latest safaris and adventures via e-mail, please send us an e-mail and we will add you to our mailing list.
... Read More