Hunting Concessions In Six Countries
African Echo conducts hunting safaris in six countries, namely Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Experience the best of African Hunting Safaris:
- BLOCKS 70 AND 71 | CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC - Great areas for lord derby eland, central African savannah buffalo, lion, western roan, Defassa waterbuck, korrigum, hippopotamus, warthog and plenty more.
- CAHORA BASSA (TETE PROVINCE) | MOZAMBIQUE - This concession is very popular for buffalo and elephant. Sable, Lichtenstein hartebeest, Livingstone eland, waterbuck, Chobe bushbuck, Livingstone’s suni and common reedbuck roam this area and exceptional trophies are available. An excellent area for buffalo, elephant, lion, leopard and plains game including healthy sable numbers. Large Nile crocodile and hippo are abundant and offers very good trophies.
- EASTERN CAPE COASTAL AREA | SOUTH AFRICA - We will mainly focus on Blue Duiker, Caracal, Cape Bushbuck, Oribi, Cape Grysbok and Common Duiker.
- EASTERN CAPE MIDLANDS | SOUTH AFRICA - We will hunt for Eastern Cape Greater Kudu, Waterbuck, Nyala, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, Impala, Mountain Reedbuck, Common Reedbuck, Common, Black and White Springbok, Bontebok, Cape Eland, Burchell's Zebra, Red Hartebeest, Red Lechwe, Fellow Deer, Steenbok, Common Duiker, Warthog, Bushpig and many more. We will work the hunt on foot in the hills and hunting fitness is a pre-requisite.
- FITRI BLOCKS | CHAD - Experience the first hunting season in 3 new big game zones never hunted before! Hunt unique indigenous species in open country consisting of mountains, bush, wetlands and desert, covering more than 1,2 million hectares. Trophies include central savannah buffalo, harnessed bushbuck, lelwel hartebeest, major hartebeest, korrigum, Nigerian bohor reedbuck, northern greater kudu, oribi, red-fronted gazelle, western kob and western roan. Wing-shooting and fishing available.
- KALAHARI | SOUTH AFRICA - Trophies include White Rhino, Sable, Roan, Giraffe, Tsessebe, Burchell's Zebra, Cape Eland, Waterbuck, Greater Kudu, Gemsbok, Kalahari Springbok, Red Hartebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Black Wildebeest, White and Common Blesbok, Impala, Warthog, Ostrich, Common Duiker, Steenbok and Black-backed Jackal.
- LUANGWA VALLEY | ZAMBIA - We will mainly focus on Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Hippopotamus, Nile Crocodile, Greater Kudu, Cookson's Wildebeest, Livingstone Eland, Lichtenstein Hartebeest, Chobe Bushbuck, Bushpig, Common Duiker, Sharpe's Grysbok, Waterbuck, Puku, Warthog, Impala, Spotted Hyena and Yellow Baboon.
- MOORDENAARS KAROO | SOUTH AFRICA - We will mainly focus on Grey Rhebok and Klipspringer. Other game available includes Greater Kudu, Gemsbok, Common Duiker and Steenbok.
- NGOTTO FORESTS | CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC - A great area for bongo and sitatunga. Additional trophies include dwarf buffalo, forest elephant Red Flanked Duiker, Blue Duiker, Common Bush Duiker,
Giant Forest Hog and Yellow Black Duiker.
- SINGOU | OUAMOU | BURKINA FASO - We will mainly focus on the Western Savannah Buffalo, Western Roan, Western Hartebeest, Western Kob, Waterbuck (Sing Sing), Harnessed Bushbuck and Nigerian Bohor Reedbuck. Other species that are frequently seen include Lion, Hippo, Elephants, Oribi, Warthog and Baboon.
"The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world. The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!" (Theodore Roosevelt)
Visit our image gallery to browse hunting trophies from our five concessions. Rowland Ward 's Records of Big Game is known to all hunters around the world, is the one universally accepted and objective source which establishes what a trophy animal really is, whether you are hunting in Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Chad, Mozambique, South Africa and Zambia.
... Read More
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Trophy fees are quoted and payable in US$ or Euro. In Mozambique, South Africa and Zambia all day fees and trophy prices are quoted and payable in US$ or Euro. In Burkina Faso all day fees and trophy prices are quoted and payable in Euro.
... Read More
IN THE MEDIA
Hunting the Wrong Kind of Animal in the Luangwa Valley, Zambia. By Glaeser Conradie from African Echo. There I was, a youngster trying to gain practical experience on game management and client relations, in the middle of Zambia's Luangwe Valley, asking myself, what am I doing here?
... Read More
Contact us for your tailor-made safari combining our different concessions. If you would like to receive personal updates on our latest safaris and adventures via e-mail, please send us an e-mail and we will add you to our mailing list.
... Read More